Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tool #11


1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
        
      My favorite tools are google docs and dropbox.  I can have students turn in assignments via drop box


2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?

     I will do my best to incorporate more technology in the classroom and use less paper.  

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

    The program has made me aware of many valuable resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment