Tool #9 Assignment, create a new post in which you respond to the following:
- Why do you think it is important to tie the technology to the objective?
- Why should we hold students accountable for the stations/centers?
- Visit 2 of the applicable links to interactive websites for your content/grade level. Which sites did you like. How could you use them as stations? How can you hold the students accountable for their time in these stations?
- List two to three apps you found for the iPod Touch/iPad that you can use in your classroom. What do you see that station looking like? How can you hold the students accountable for their time in these stations?
- What about other ways to use the iPod Touch/iPad? Share another way you can see your students using the device as a station.
1. It is important to use technology to teach because it keeps the attention of the students.
2. Using the technology is a privilege, the equipment is expensive, and we need to make sure they take care of it and use it responsibly.
3. Mangahigh and Tenmarks. I can have the students use these sites to interact with the lessons
4. I will use gflash+ and eclicker.
5. The students will able to answer oral quizzes using the ipad eclicker app